For Sale: Nomad 883 Pro + Flip Jig + Vise + Threaded Table and more

Hello.

I’m looking for a buyer to make good use of my Nomad 883 Pro with bamboo siding, vise, threaded table, flip jig, edge finder, and a bunch of bits.

All original box, packed items, etc. Maybe a year old and run for less than 10 hours total.

I’m in Yakima, Washington.

Seeking $1,700 + actual shipping of buyer’s choice. Pick-up / local meet is even better.

Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Hello! I may interested in your Nomad. I’ve been looking to pick up a lightly-used Nomad or Shapeoko. I live in Boise so I would be looking to pick it up (not ship). Can you tell me a little about why you are selling it and if there are any problems with it? Thanks!

Hi Brent,

I’m going to be moving in the next few months so I’m starting to downsize my tool collection, starting with those I’ve used the least. I’ve used the Nomad for a few very specific projects, and it performed beautifully, but I just won’t have the space for it in my new location.

No problems at all with it. There’s a small dent near the front inside where I dropped a tool, but it’s only cosmetic and not very noticeable.

I honestly wish I had more projects in mind for the Nomad because it’s a great machine.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can answer.

Thanks for the quick reply! I’ll DM you now.

Still available! Let me know if there are any other questions. :slight_smile:

I’m interested in the Nomad and all your accessories if still available. Do you know roughly how much it will cost to ship to Los Angeles, California?

Thanks very much,
Leon

Hi Leon,

I’ll send you a PM. I’m waiting to hear back from another person right now on whether they’re going to buy it, but I’ll send you a PM with rough shipping.

Hi,

Is it still available? If so, I would like to have it. Location: Raleigh, NC.

Thanks

Im interested as well. Im in NYC. Let me know how to send the money.

Hi Chris- I’m also interested if your Nomad is still available! I work for a Makerspace, so your machine would be well used and well loved. We’re on the east coast, and can pay full cost of shipping.

• Laura

Is your Nomad still available? I am in the market and this sounds good. I’m near Seattle and could come out to Yakima to get it.

Casey Burns