Fusion 360, -6.5 offset on bottom

Are any of the fusion 360 users getting a -6.5 mm offset on tool paths?

Every time I generate a through tool path I have a negative offset, usually I catch it, but today I missed it. Anyone else having this issue?

Use F360 only and I’ve never had this problem. Are you making sure to clear your offsets in Carbide Motion before zeroing?.

It’s not an offset on the machine. It is adding a negative 6.5mm offset to the bottom of my tool paths

its doing this on every new fusion 360 project and I have no idea why. Each time, a brand new project with no similarities.

Wow. Never heard of it. I don’t get this problem. Interesting. Anything on F360 prefs?.

1 Like

Yeah I’m a regular Fusion user and not having this problem. I’m assuming your Fusion is updating periodically. Maybe try the fusion forums. They have the experts to fix this.

1 Like

Yep latest and greatest. I can’t see any reason for it, it happened after an update a few weeks ago. I haven’t gotten into the fusion forums but maybe I should sign on

Sorry to have to suggest that, but I can’t reproduce the issue on my Fusion. Will try some more later. I’m assuming you have started not only a new file but also an entirely new project as well?

Yep no link stall between the files or projects.

It’s just bizarre

There must be a default depth value in one of the 10,000,000 locations where you can specify offset depth in F360 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: