Humboldt Broncos Memorial Plaque

I finished the Memorial Plaque for the Humboldt Broncos. It was carved in a piece of Ash 20" x 18" x 2" and weighs approx 16 lbs. This piece has given me great pleasure to create. This tragic bus crash hit me very hard as it brought back so many memories of Shayne and his loss to suicide at the age of 17. His age was similar to all of the young men on this bus and he was also a Hockey Player for the Ajax Knights. I would like to thank Mike Clarke of Trotec Lasers in Mississauga for laser engraving all the names on the plaque for me and Mark Switzer for supplying me with this piece of Ash. I will be sending this to Humboldt Saskatchewan early next week.

22 Likes

This piece is amazing. Did you import the Bronco logo onto carbide create or edit it on another platform? I’d like to work with logos. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks. The logo was purchased from Michael Mezalick. He is an administrator with a group I belong to called CNC Tips, Tricks and Project Finishing, you should check it out, great group with lots of files and help when needed.

Is this a Facebook group? I’d be interested in checking it out.

1 Like

Great group to join, lots of help when needed plus a free file section.