Looking at bringing a new Z axis to market

Recived my Beaver CNC Heavy Duty Z/X or HDZ in the mail today. The build qulity is amazing! I hope Cardide will support it in a futuer build of motion! I created a thread for those of us who have made the leep. You can find it here: Beaver CNC Heavy Duty Z/X Upgrade (HDZ)

1 Like

Just thought you should know that I also received my beautiful blue monster as well today.

1 Like

Received two today. If they work as well as they look, (I am certain they will) Luke will be a Busy Beaver.

Very impressed by the build quality and short time Luke delivered these to market from the initial order window.

2 Likes

Luke

Would you mind giving me a page that shows your Z/X, and describing what it does. I have a new Shapeoko XXL. I did not buy a router with it as I wanted a 2.4. It is 80mm. I have it ready to install. My guess is you guys have determined the Z that comes with the XXL is inadequate for the heavier 2.4. Is this why you made your Z/X? Lemme know. I think I need your Z/X. Can you email me? darwinrasmussen@gmail.com

1 Like

Here’s a thread with the goods : The Beaver CNC HDZ Lives!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.