Newbie first post about roundovers

Hello,
I am wanting to make a batch of some basic shaped pieces, sort of like a jar lid. I am wanting to do a small roundover around the smaller top part, and around the outside edge using one bit , a 1/4" flat endmill. Is this possible in carbide create? Would it be crazy to basically do about 10 passes around each edge, moving over and down just a slight bit on each pass to recreate the rounded edge? Instead of switching to a rounded bit after cutting the first “ledge” and sides of the lid?
Thanks!
dimension|690x387

Yes, that will work, but it’s tough to get the positioning right, and arguably you’d want to switch to a ball nosed endmill anyway.

What do you mean by getting the positioning right, my hopes were that if I start out and shave a small amount across the top of the stock and then start working my way down the piece then that would keep everything centered and in position. I will get a 1/4" ballnosed endmill to do this.
Thinking about this, are there any charts or guides that might show the right spacing or dimensions of the profile to do this?
Thanks

I thought you wanted a roundover in the other direction — the one you describe is perfectly straight-forward and is described in: https://www.shapeoko.com/wiki/index.php/Carbide_Create_Photo_Tracing

My first attached sketch didn’t show up on my original post, now with that figured out, it’s probably easier to show/explain. Checking out the other post now.
Thanks for your help!