**SOLD** Selling a virtually new Shapeoko 3 and lots of accessories

SOLD

I’ve decided to sell my Shapeoko 3 since I just don’t have time to use it. Everything is unused or with very little use. The unit has about 3 hours of time on it and only a couple of bits have actually been used, the rest are completely unused.

At this time I am hoping to sell it as a full package, I don’t want to sell anything on it’s own. That might change if it doesn’t sell for a while. I do not have any of the packaging anymore so I am not open to shipping. I live in Brunswick, OH ( 44212 ) and could drive a bit to meet you somewhere if you are from far away.

I also built an enclosure out of MDF that you can have if you want it but that will not fit in my car so you’d have to come to my house to get it.

I’m looking to get $1600 for everything which is a great price considering how new everything is. Laptop in photo is not part of the package, I am selling it to a friend. I have lowered the selling price to reflect that.

Up for sale are the following:
ShapeOko CNC
Carbride’s T-Track and clamp kit
Suck-IT Clamps
Suck-IT Dust boot
DeWalt Router
Super PID/enclosure/power supply/accessories
Carbide 3D’s Touchprobe (almost worth buying everything just for the probe!!)
Precision 1/8" collet kit
Precision 1/4" collet
1 - Diamond Drag Bit - 60 Deg (Benchtop Precision)
1 - Diamond Drag Bit - 90 Deg (Benchtop Precision)
3 - #112 .0625" Flat Cutter
2 - #201 .25" Flat Cutter
2 - #302 0.50" V-Bit Cutter - 60°
3 - #102 .125" Flat Cutter
3 - #101 .125" Ball Cutter
1 - High Speed Steel 2 Flute Straight
1 - Bit Set for Fine Detail Engraving
1 - High Speed Steel Single Flute Upcut Spiral
1 - Carving Bit Super Pack
1 - Carbide V-Bit / 1/4" Shank / 90 Deg / 1/2" Dia
1 - Magnate 2714 Surface Planing ( Bottom Cleaning ) Router Bit - 1-1/4" Cutting Diameter
1 - uxcell 1/4-Inch Shank 3/8-Inch Cutting Dia Carbide Keyhole Slot Router Bit with 3/8-Inch Cutting Length

1 - Aluminum Sheet 6061 / Dimensions: 12 in × 12 in, Form: Sheet, Material: Aluminum, Thickness: .062 in
1 - Walnut Wood Veneer / Dimensions: 8 in × 12 in, Thickness: .04 in, Style: wood two sides, Type: Veneer, Species: Walnut
1 - Clear Acrylic Sheet / Dimensions: 8 in × 12 in, Type: Cast, Thickness: 1/4 in, Opacity: Transparent, Color: White, Surface Finish: Glossy, Form: Transparent, Cut Tolerance: +/- 1/8 in, Thickness Tolerance: +/- 8%, Backing: Paper
1 - Clear Acrylic Sheet / Dimensions: 8 in × 12 in, Type: Cast, Thickness: 1/8 in, Opacity: Transparent, Color: White, Surface Finish: Glossy, Form: Transparent, Cut Tolerance: +/- 1/8 in, Thickness Tolerance: +/- 8%, Backing: Paper
1 - Aluminum Sheet 6061 / Dimensions: 12 in × 12 in, Form: Sheet, Material: Aluminum, Thickness: .125 in

dd

How much for just the touch probe

For right now I’m hoping to sell everything together. If that changes I’ll update the post.

Thanks.

if you decide to part out i would be interested in the end mill bits and the cutting material.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.