Suckit boot and wasted stock

I never use tabs. The making tape/super glue holds everything well. I haven’t had one piece of work come up on its own yet.

I could listen to this guy explain anything.

Do you think that recessing the screw head into the clamp is a worthwhile endeavor?? I can see that I will be making up something similar to this. Smart, simple, and affordable. I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Funny you should mention that Craig, after I put the photo up on this thread I looked at it and thought ‘why didn’t I recess the screw head for a lower profile’. Having said that I have never had a problem with the Suckit brush passing over the screw heads. Thanks for compliments.

Kregg has a new inline clamp that might work… just saw it come across instagram today. I’m still in the process of buying my machine, so I have no practical experience with inline clamps, but could be useful for lighter duty jobs. https://www.kregtool.com/store/c29/bench-clamps/p434/in-line-clamp/

Nice concept Shelby, but from a Shapeoko viewpoint I don’t really think it is suitable as it requires a matrix of 3/4" bench dog holes. Most S3 owners wouldn’t have such a facility on their baseboards and IMHO would be reluctant to install same.