Excellent…

1 Like

FYI - They are available for order now. Just got mine

2 Likes

Ordered, Hoorah…

1 Like

It appears they are still available. This will make so many people very happy

3 Likes

Why is it that every time I visit the Shop site that the Shapeoko Touch Probe always reads
“$120.00 SOLD OUT”?

Any ideas? I have never received any emails informing me they were in stock.

Looks like I’m building my SO3 backwards! First purchase: Dewalt 611. Second purchase: Basic Router CNC Bits 60 deg & 90 deg V Bits, .25 Upcut & Down Cut Endmills. A few others too (8 in total that day). Purchased my copy of Vectric’s VCarve Desktop (Since I’ll be starting with the basic Shapeoko 3, then building up to either XL or XXL down the road). Looks like the Touch Probe will be my next phase in the purchase thingie, then the Mill itself (TBD).

Oh, and my CDN source seems to keep pushing back their arrival date to both the Touch Probe & the SO3 (now expected to arrive 4th of May).

Some day I’ll be able to carve out the numerous projects I have either created or to punch out project files from others on Vectric’s website. What a wonderful company to be a owner of their product! (Now to be just as pleased once I am able to score the probe & mill from Carbide 3D (direct or through a 3rd party supplier) too).

Sorry, just had to rant away…

Michael

Touch plate are now aviable.

I’m afraid they’re back to out of stock / email me when available.

@VE5MDH — I’ve asked someone to check our stock on your behalf.

1 Like

I feel your Roboshop and import pain. I get far better service ordering direct in the US and shipping than relying on Canada distributors for specialized items. Ultimately for this (and other imports I make from the US) I try to lump as much as possible into a single order to maximize my return on a single brokerage fee. Avoid UPS like the plague if you can - brokerage fees are ridiculous. I have been using Fedex ground recently to good effect and their brokerage seems to be top notch. Generally speaking if my order is large enough I save the Canada distributers margin enough where I break even with brokerage. If you are lucky enough to live by the US border (eg in my case Vancouver) a mailbox service in across the border is the ticket as you can have it delivered there, take it across the border, and clear it yourself through customs at the crossing instead of brokerage. Best of luck!

Canada eh? Try Australia!

I hear folks there call it the ‘Australia Tax’!

I haven’t heard that one before Phil but it is apt.

To get a S3XL into Australia with freight, duties and tax was about $600 usd. Ouch!

1 Like

Touch plate shipped… You guys Rock!!!

1 Like

I send an email they told me it be ship out today which was April 21
on Wednesday But on my status showing Fulfillment Status: unfulfilled on my order

You should get an email with a tracking number when it ships. It would appear they are incredibly slow getting stuff out the door.

I’m bummed. I’ve been watching the website like a hawk. I’ve only ever seen the touch probe “sold out”. I’ve put my email several times and haven’t been notified. What do I have to do to get my hands on one of these? It seems I’ve missed the boat twice now.

1 Like

Same here, I actually have signed up under several email address and none of them have been notified. I was out of down so I was not checking the forum but I know they were suppose to be released soon and watch my email ready to pounce, nothing came and then I check out the forum when I got back and wanted to actually cry.

I guess I could just copy/paste psman2’s post. What is going on here? Why don’t you guys just REMOVE the “we’ll email you when it’s available text” since you’re not actually doing so? At least then, it would be clear that one must monitor the forums in order to exchange money for goods, instead of having confidence that the email thing will actually happen.

1 Like

Please accept our apologies. This was addressed in:

Did anyone recieve a notification? I

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.