Well for one, I could be partially to blame. I gave them a LONG list of things to fix and include in the software.
Here is something I’m 99% sure that they won’t include but was a MUST for me. The probe comes with eight (8) feet of wire (Probe and a ground clamp, 4 feet each). With the amount of metal I cut combined with the coolant, WD40 etc, I can’t have all this wire exposed. So today I installed a triple (silicone) sealed plug and installed a banana plug for the ground clip, so that I can remove the touch probe when not in use.
(The yellow thing in my hand is a plug that will keep the female plug clean and clear of chips.)