*** SOLD *** XXL SOLD in Sacramento *** SOLD ***

Went all in and bought an XXL last November, used it once, it’s an amazing machine, but I do not have the time due to family and work. I thought I’d find the time and instead, the XXL has sat under a sheet waiting to be used. This is a complete package for someone to run with:

Shapeoko XXL, with Makita router
Kreg rolling table, 48" x 48", locking casters, set up to install a shelf underneath, laminated (2) sheets of 3/4" HDF to make and 1 1/2" table top
1/8, 3/16, 1/4 precision collets for the Makita
10 each 1/8", 3/16", 1/4" carbide 3 flute bits
Whiteside V groove bits, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4
Diamond drag bit
numerous misc bits
rolls of double faced tape
Dust Devil collector, brand new in box
100 threaded nutserts to create a hold down table
Includes a Microsoft Surface 3 tablet/laptop. i7-4650 CPU, 8 gigs ram, 256 gig SSd
Toshiba DynaDock docking station - awesome unit that allows you to use the table and plug the Shapeoko into it. Can also run a hard line ethernet cable to it or go wifi.
Logitech bluetooth keyboard for the Surface

I know I have more bits around here for this unit, as I find them I’ll add them to the pile. As you can see, I went all in with the hopes of using this to the fullest extent, but just didn’t happen.

$2200 for everything. I have way more invested in it than that, price is pretty firm.

IMG_1771 IMG_1772%20(1)

1 Like

email me at THRConstruction@gmail.com

Sold. :Thank you for all the interest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.