Adding Tools update

I downloaded the latest version of Carbide Create, all of my tools and presets are gone and I am not able to add any new tools. Am I missing something?
Thank you,
Tim

here’s what I’m getting in my tool library, all options shaded out. I Choose the latest stable version, no change… In the middle of a project… of course…
any fix?

You need to create a new library for your own, and there you can add as much as you want

I tried that, everything is shaded out…

the “New LIbrary” button is not shaded out in your screenshot… try that?

1 Like

Yes, I can create anew library, but I can’t add or edit the few tools that are preloaded…

You should add tools — does

help?

maybe duplicate library, work your way down the drop down list to the bit you want to edit and right click. edit tool should pop up.

I should be clear and say highlight the tool library you want to change, not a subheading like “endmills” or “vee”

There is no "about’ selection under the “help” tab

The tool library I had built is gone…

which version of CC are you upgrading from?

461…
I have deleted and reinstalled the most stable version… there is on one choice listed now…

up grading from… ummm 440 I believe.

It’s a bit confusing the first time but right click on like “End Mills” in your library, not the defalut libraries, and a menu will show to add a new tool.

There it it Jeffery! Thank you…
I have also used my track pad for everything and I just connected my wireless mouse and it brings up the options to add tools.
It dose not give me the options when I use the trackpad… go figure…

I’ve been using CC for 4 years… thought I was using my mind…lol

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.