Aluminium plate problem form store

For Canada, Robotshop.ca is a distributor of Carbide3D products. I bought two packs of aluminum plate 4 “x5” x0.125 ".
All this is not right, they are crooked.:angry: They are curved from the middle so curved on the other side
Is this normal? For me it’s no. :frowning_face:
So, as I do not have any pressure to flatten it, and I need full thickness, so no surfacing as a solution.
I am very disappointed with the purchase. And I can not return it since I bought them more than 30 days ago.

So Solution ???

Product page?

What is the flatness specification?

Have you contacted customer service?

We have a page on this at: https://shop.carbide3d.com/collections/materials/products/aluminum-plate-4-x-5-x-125-qty-5 but no flatness spec. is provided. Was it our product? If so, contact us at support@carbide3d.com

If you want something really flat, I’d suggest buying tooling plate.

Do hobby and hardware stores have K&S Engineering displays? Usually they have aluminum plate in similar dimensions — you can sort through them to find something flat enough.

Alternately, make a frame and use a bar and some bolts or clamps to bend it against the curve until it’s flat enough.

I buy Here

Okay, that’s our product. Let us know at support@carbide3d.com and we’ll do our best to work this out with you.

1 Like

Thank, good day. And send email to support of carbide3d.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.