Anyone using Vectric with their HDM?

I just downloaded Vectric Desktop and I’m not entirely sure what to do with the post processor. There isn’t an option for HDM and I’m not entirely sure if there’s any out there that makes the best use of the HDM spindle, and/or if there’s any workarounds. I see that some posts mention using the @neilferreri PP, but I’m not sure if that one comes with the software or I need to install it separately, or if it even makes full use of the HDM’s spindle features and bitsetter.

Is there a specific amount of time suggested to allow the spindle to ramp up to speed?
I can add a version with the spindle ramp to GitHub.

1 Like

I have no idea. I’m all new to this. I found the download link to your PP, but I’m not sure if I need to install it or it comes with version 11. I’m also not sure if it controls the RPM, works with tool changes and bitsetter, etc.

@neilferreri can answer better but his pp is added to the pp directory. Then restart vetric and it will be in the list of pp’s.

Heehee I said pp. Settle down Bevis.

1 Like

I have found Vectric very helpful. They have responded quickly to my email questions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.