Bitrunner Deluxe issues

My Bitrunner was working fine then just decided it didn’t want to work anymore. I have had it for about a year.

It is getting power to the unit from the outlet as I tested it with a voltage tester
USB to the pendant is good as the light comes on.
No power is being send to the router. The router/axis moves to where it is supposed to start the project but does not start the router.

I have ensured that the gcode has the m3 command to start the router as well as sending the updated configurations to the controller after a new version of carbide create and carbide motion were updated.

checked all the connections and it doesn’t look like there are any loose wires at the connectors.

1 Like

It sounds like a blown fuse inside the bitrunner. Get in touch with support@carbide3d.com to confirm?

1 Like

You have likely checked this but do you have the router switch on. I have the original V1 and where the plug attaches to the controller was sometimes flakey. I would get the light but no router power. So maybe just reseat the plug where it attaches to the controller.

Yes, everything is plugged in and on including the router. Reseated all the connections several times. Powered off and on several times as well.

You don’t mention it, but, you did verify the router still works if you bypass the bitrunner?

1 Like

Yep, it does. I have had to disconnect the bitrunner to get the work done.

When connected to the bit runner, and using a voltage detector,power goes from the outlet to the bitrunner and out to the router when it is off. When the router is turned on power stops going from the bitrunner to the router. So the bitrunner is getting some feedback to not run the router.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.