Bitzero V1 and Bitsetter issues

Hey!

Having problems diagnosing my issues here. I have Shapeoko3 XXL, belt drive, bit zero V1, and Bitsetter.

When I try and zero with the probe, I get an error. “Probe Failed” Then I need to reinitialize the machine. Same happens with the Bitsetter, though the Bitsetter does move down a bit before the error occurs.

I have manual zero’d the machine and a couple of times the machine will stop and act as though it has been disconnected. I have updated my softwares and checked all connections. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

When you first power up and connect what shows under “Active Inputs” on the Settings pane?

Where are the BitZero v1 and ground lead stored? Are they touching?

Please let us know about this at support@carbide3d.com

1 Like

Thanks for responding Will!

When you first power up and connect what shows under “Active Inputs” on the Settings pane?
-not 100% where to find this. I did however see that the bitzero was connected?

Where are the BitZero v1 and ground lead stored? Are they touching?
-I do not think they are but here is a picture of where they are connected. This gave me an idea and I did unplug the bitsetter and was able to probe. The machine is currently running. Fingers crossed that it completes the operation.

I will make sure to email support.

Got about half way though the operation and stopped. Displayed “Connect to Cutter” on the screen

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.