Cannot Log Off Forum

Suddenly I cannot log off the forum. Something has changed and I cannot get the log off to come up.

Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Edit: Nevermind they simply changed the interface and when I left click on my avatar there is a new row of icons on the right side. Doooooooh!

As an aside to your post, Guy, I don’t log off of forums anymore and haven’t seen any side-effects from doing that other than I don’t have to log on to forums anymore. :smiley:

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can’t kill the beast!

4 Likes

We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

I do not know but I have noticed that a little while ago that I no longer had to log on. I cannot even find anywhere to log off. Something must have changed.

They changed the forum interface
So click on your avatar (or inital ) and your likes come down. Look along the side and at the bottom is log off.

Along the side are the other things like activity and so on.

I like to log off sites I log on. I also like to close windows when done. Just an Idiocracy of mine.

2 Likes

Perfectly sensible.

I use Firefox Multi Account Containers for all the really nasty stuff like LinkedIn which tracks you all over the web (and YouTube, everything from Meta etc.) so that I’m only logged in and cookied in that specific container.

Also helps a lot if you have multiple accounts, you can just have different containers signed in as different IDs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.