I updated to the latest version of Carbide Motion yesterday and now it’s crashed. Pause, Start, Stop buttons are all blurred out. Is there anyway to restart Carbide Motion and begin the file again from the same point that it stopped?
To do this:
- note what line the machine is currently sending (or determine where it was by measuring the deepest area correctly cut)
- pause, then stop the job and shut things down
- open up the G-Code file in a text editor
- identify the preamble and copy it — see G-Code and GRBL G-Code Definitions - Carbide 3D for the details of the codes
- go to the line # noted above
- scroll up from there until you find a move down from safety height
- delete everything from the line above that line to the beginning of the file
- paste in the preamble at the beginning
- save under a new name
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.