Cc v7 slow and crashing

I searched for a bit in the CC V7 thread and there is just so many post I about lost my mind. I also did a search and haven’t found anything specific to what is happening so I am starting a new thread sorry.

I have been running the CC V7 for a while now and really like it. I started experiencing my process or movement while building files to slow dramatically, to a point of a 1 or 2 second delay from movement of an item until it catches up. Not a huge deal (ok that’s a lie, I’ve just been putting up with it) more annoying than anything.
Today CC V7 is simply crashing about 10 min in to working on a project. Of course it loses what’s not been saved and you dont have to say SAVE OFTEN dummy, I get it but may not have subscribed to the concept and lost a large portion of work. Now once the Hulk in me settled because CC has been a pain in the ass now for a few weeks. So I came to the forum to find the reasonable fix because I typically can find it here and its weird I cant find anything. So maybe its my computer. I will say every other program runs just fine but I wont eliminate it.

Has anyone been having similar issues and if so what was the fix?

Thankks a bunch Mike

Could you send us a file and a set of step-by-step instructions for causing this problem?

WillAdams yes, gladly but my real job starts in just a few hours so i will swing by our shop in the morning and upload it for you. Thanks for the quick response as usual. Mike

HI WILL, IT SAYS MY FILE ISS TWO BIG TO UPLOAD AND WHEN i LOOKED AT IS, IT IS 30 MB. I SHOULD HAVE LOOKD THERE SOONER. YES, IM GUESSING WHAT YOU ARE, FOR WAHTEVER REASON THE LARGER THAN NORMAL FILE SIZE HAS CAUSED MY ISSUES. SO I AM GOING TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT AND MAY COAME BACK FOR SOME REAL HEALP. THANKS

If you have any way to email it to support, we’d love to take a look and see what the main driver of the 30mb size is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.