CNCjs Homing Problem

Added HDZ and spindle and updated CM and decided to try CNCjs and all was working OK. Today I updated my settings to those from the Beaver web site for HDZ installation and all was working well. I started working with the Macros for zeroing and again all was going well. I was working with the tool change macro and received a Soft Limit reached error when probing so I did a reset and unlock and now every time I try Homing it continuously slams into my Z limit switch until I turn it off.

I powered everything off and on again, resent the settings to the controller again and it still does the same thing. After reset the movement commands all work but I cannot home it. Thinking my switch might be bad I ran CM with the settings still in the controller and the homing routine works fine. Went back to CNCjs and the homing still crashes.

Does this have something to do with $20, $21 and $22 all being enabled? From what I understand that with $22 enabled I shouldn’t be able to do anything until I home anyway…

Any help would be appreciated. This is really irritating since I was doing pretty well till this problem.

Edit: Looks like it might be an erratic limit switch. Slammed into too many times I guess. In the console I get a “Hardware Limit” reached if I press the X an Y limit switches but only on Z if I hold it just right and hit it a few times. Joy…