Community challenge #3, 2019-2020 edition: VOTE HERE!

Thank you so much to everyone that voted and entered, it feels like people are totally upping their game each time with these challenges, its so great to see people trying new techniques, and pushing their limits :slight_smile: Thankyou to those that voted for me too, it means a lot that you liked what I came up with!

Congratulations to @MarkDGaal and @CNCInspiration, both your entries are awesome and have both made me try some new techniques.

Thanks to @Julien for the work you’ve put in, and Carbide3D for supporting the challenge and putting up the loot!

5 Likes

Well this was nice to wake up to, echoing the comments of @stutaylo and @CNCInspiration I really enjoyed this challenge and how it got the creativity flowing. Looking forward to inspiring and being inspired by others.

3 Likes

Thanks @CNCInspiration! You’re submission deserved judges choice, for sure. It was really original and now I have to try an emulate how cleanly it came right off the machine.

I just noticed that you’re only about an hour and a half away from me. I think it’d be cool to find a group of local Shapeoko users and have a meet up sometime. My shop’s open to all.

4 Likes

Sounds great, I am hoping to get multiple cnc machines soon so we can do a cnc lan party lol. Bring your own materials!

1 Like

@Jorge swag and Amana showed up today! Thank you!

8 Likes

Congrats again Mark! that T-shirt is one of my favs

3 Likes

I picked up my swag today, absolutely love the tee and stickers, and can’t wait to try out those crisp Amana bits!

Thanks again @Jorge, the Carbide3d team and @Julien

5 Likes