Controller issues on shapeoko 4

Has anyone had a problem getting updates from support? I’ve been having my Shapeoko 4 xxl assembled for a week now and haven’t been able to do anything with it due to a faulty board. I was told I would have one sent to me on Saturday and haven’t received any kind of updates yet. I’ve tried contacting customer support for updates and haven’t received any kind of response. I’ve been excited to try this out and it’s kind of a bummer watching a new CNC sit in the shop and can’t be used.

I looked up your ticket — it was assigned over the weekend to a technician who only works during the week, but that person was unexpectedly out today.

We should have a response tomorrow during California business hours.

I appreciate the quick update on what’s going. Im looking forward to seeing what can be done with the Shapeoko.

I had a similar issue but support came through beautifully and I had a new board sent overnight to me! Sorry you had to wait a bit - it’s frustrating not to be able to dive in! @WillAdams will take care of you!

It has been frustrating but I really can’t complain on how the company has treated me. Things happen that’s out of their control. I’m just overly excited to get to experience the fun haha. It’ll all be worth the wait.

1 Like

@WillAdams I apologize for jumping the gun to early, the customer service has without a doubt been the best I’ve ever dealt with. The shapeoko 4xxl was well worth the delay. This machine is awesome! I’ve got to experiment more with it the past 2 days and I’m having a lot of fun learning everything. Thanks for all the help!

1 Like

What’s the symptom? I too had an infant mortality issue that I thought was the controller, but turned out to be the power switch.

It just turned out to be a faulty controller, support overnighted me a new controller and everything worked out perfect.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.