Electrical question and advice

Yeah that is a major concern for me but coming up from GA humidity is everywhere so hopefully dehumidifier will work… I may have to look into makers space @corknut I am jist exploring options…

Something else to consider… is the rental place going to let you run a generator? I can see the busy bodies complaining about noise, exhaust, potential fire from gas, blah, blah, blah.

Thinking outside the box, instead of buying a generator & supporting equipment, any thought to just picking up a Nomad? Either used or a new one? Probably be a wash considering cost & frustration time of getting setup.

When I first started playing around with CNCs, I was traveling 28 days a month. No way I could lug around a real CNC. I picked up a $200 POS CNC (still have it) about the size of a laptop. About the only good thing about it was that it was portable AND I was able to learn a lot about what to look for.

Besides, if one machine is a blast, imagine the fun of two, three, five (I might have a problem).

Carbide team, if he buys a Nomad, you know we’re to send my commission check​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just a thought, hope you find a solution that works for you.

1 Like

Yeah I dont knkw what I am going to do just looking at options and thought I appreciate the perspective @JustMe. May just have to get into hand carving for a bit and see what i can figure out down the road.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.