Errors on screen on Shapeoko 3

Good afternoon, I am new to the CNC world. My first ever machine is a Shapeoko 3 regular size. I though it was a good beginners machine. I build the machine myself and was ready to use it and do the Hello World project on it. First, it wasn’t reading the cutter. after a few tries, it did. Then it gave me all this errors on the screen. I don’t know if is a problem with the laptop since is not letting me download carbide create. On the other hand, I am not confident on the cable connections (X,Y,Z). They might be on the wrong slot. Any help will be appreciate it. I want my machine up and running! Thanks a lot

Usually incorrect connections result in the wrong axis moving, or no motion at all. See:

C3D Controller connections.jpg

We have a basic page on troubleshooting connection issues at: https://docs.carbide3d.com/software-faq/can-t-connect-to-machine-or-jog/

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact us at support@carbide3d.com and we’ll do our best to help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.