Feeling some frustrations

Hi All,

I have had my Nomad Pro for 1 week now and I haven’t been able to use it. It seems the board was damaged during transport. I can accept that. I had a Skype call on Monday night with Jorge to troubleshoot and it was determined that the board was damaged. Jorge sent out a new board Monday night. It was supposed to be an overnight, but took 2 days to get to me. That’s not the problem. After Jorge had sent out that board on Monday, he emailed me to say that there was a problem with that board and he would send me another board on Tuesday. Here lies where my frustration is, I haven’t heard from Jorge since. I have no idea if the board is sent, if they are having trouble getting the board to work, I don’t know anything. I am frustrated, not at Carbide 3D or even Jorge, I’m frustrated that I have a brand spanking new Nomad Pro that I haven’t been able to use since I got it a week ago. Can someone at support, please reply to my email so I know when to expect another board please?

Thanks
Jean Janneteau

1 Like

When I have received support parts, I was sent an Order Confirmation email with the tracking code.

I just got my confirmation today. There was a delay in board fabrication. Pretty sure we’re good to go now.

I can only imagine how busy they are rolling out these last revisions. Have faith; they will come thru.

-Hank

Ok, all is good in the world again. Jorge sent me a new board last night. Should be here today. That is if FedEx will actually deliver on time…

1 Like

Mine showed up as I cracked open my caffeine…and the new board kicks major ass.

-Hank

Did it fix your issues?

Thats good news!

1 Like

Yessir! The new board is absolutely spot on. I’m 4 in a row for completion!

-Hank