Fonts problem cannot see on carbide create

Hey guys,

Total noob here and I have tried to find a simple version of how to open fonts on CC.

I scanned through the previous Q&A’s on font installation but cannot seem to find the answer I am looking for, this could also be something I havent enabled on my computer

I have downloaded, made available, and have them on my computer to look at but cannot see them on CCreate. what am i doing wrong??

Heellpp

1 Like

Hi @L.A.Sawdust,

It’s usually an access right problem at the OS level. Are you using Windows or MacOS ?
Interesting tips in this thread to fix this:

1 Like

It also depends if you’re using a different machine to connect CM to, for example designing the project on your main PC and running CM from a laptop.

Once you’ve exported the *.nc file from CC, it would still cut it properly (assuming everything else is correct, obviously!)

Just using Windows 10, still not seeing where I can enable all users?? Can you explain please

Cheers

It’s this option here on the right-click menu:

2 Likes

Cheers G we try the penny just dropped, like a marble going down a tin drain pipe

Thanks to all

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.