SOLD: Shapeoko 3 XXL - washington dc area

Purchased in September 2020, recently lost employment and wont be able to pay for such an investment.

For Sale:

• Shapeoko 3 XXL - Brand New Condition (Only used to make an Anniversary Gift)
  • Makita Compact Router ( RT0701C)
  • 4 Whiteside Router Bits (1/4 Upcut, 1/4 VCarve (60Degree), 1/2" VCarve (60Degree), 1" Cutting Depth Router Bit)
  • Plus Extras include MDF Wood for extra wasteboards

ASKING $1800 OBO.

Let me know if your interested and live near Washington DC

If you’d be willing to meet in Emporia VA (halfway point), I’d be VERY interested.

Hey Brian,

I’d be willing to make the 3hr drive if you are very interested in the XXL.

Before you buy it, just want to make sure you know it’s cash only and if you have any questions about the Shapeoko before we make the trip out there

I have all original packaging therefor will be packaging it in its original boxes when I deliver.
Let me know

-Marco

besides what you listed (bits, MDF, router) what is included? Can I get a few more pics of it? When would you be able to meet?

@revan77 is this still for sale?

Yes it’s still for sale

Does this have the upgraded Z plus?

It does appear to be the z plus mounted on the machine. Also based on when it was purchased, that’s when the zplus would’ve come standard.
Picture here shows what is the previous standard Z-axis:

This is what the z-plus looks like:

1 Like

@revan77 can you give me a call so we can discuss? I live in Maryland, but work in DC. 480-399-4545. If I don’t answer please leave me a message.

Were you able to purchase the machine?

I will be going to look at it on Saturday as he has been busy all week. I will let you know if I pass on it.

@theworkshope I bought the machine.

1 Like

Great!! I was hoping matching you two up would work out (on FB).

@theworkshope yes it did thanks so much!