FOR SALE: Shapeoko 4 XXL 4

I have a nearly new Shapeoko 4 XXL with hybrid table, Carbide 3d router, and BitSetter for sale in the Houston area for $2200. Pick up only, as it is fully assembled and I’m not interested in disassembling it and packing it up.

It has about 20 hours on it and is amazing, but I have developed a new product and need more Z clearance, so I’m upgrading to an HDM; if I had more room in my shop, I’d definitely keep it, but I don’t. I will include several unused endmills, as well as the Get a Grip work holding set, and a set of much better wrenches for changing out endmills.

I am also willing to include the table I built for the machine in the sale if you are interested.

Unless this post states it has been sold, it is available.

interested! I’m in Austin. Could you please send some pics? together with the table

Absolutely… just give me a few minutes. If you are interested, I would be willing to meet you somewhere halfway, as I live in the far west part of Houston (near the Austin County line).

Appreciate it! Table looks solid as well!
Have you tried machining aluminum with it? I’m just really worried about the belts if they will be able to hold/push enough.

My first project on my SO3 w/ 6mm belts was in aluminum:

the SO4 w/ 15mm wide belts and lead-screw rather than belt-drive Z-axis does even better.

I wish I could say yes, but I have only worked with acrylic and wood. I know several others who have used the SO4 for aluminum without any issues, but I do not have first hand experience.

@WillAdams I appreciate it! Yeah 0.2mm cutting depth is what I have now. Really looking for a 3mm cutting depth otherwise it takes forever

@PiEsq let me look around more and see how it handles aluminum. For some reason there’s little to no videos about that on youtube.

Sounds good. Just let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.