SOLD: Shapeoko Pro Hybrid Table - Austin, TX

Since we never planned on using the Hybrid table on our fiber laser build (Laseoko Pro), we decided to post it for sale and hope someone can benefit from it by adapting it on their machine.

In the south Austin, TX area. Prefer to NOT ship it, but can if someone really wants it bad enough for the extra shipping cost, as we still have the box it came in.

Includes Hybrid table extrusions, MDF strips, black filler strips, hardware, aluminum ‘T’ track nuts, and green hold down clamps.

Asking $300 (firm) out the door.

2 Likes

Price has now been reduced to $250.

Hello, so this is the table stuff from a Shapeoko Pro?

Is it still available?

Yes it is, and still available.

Is this still available? And assume it just fits the XXL?

Yes, it’s available, and I’m not sure what you mean by just fits the XXL, as this is for someone wanting to tinker and make it work since it came from the Pro machine.

Sorry for the confusion - what size is the hybrid table? Will it fit an XXL and could it be cut down is what I was trying to ask.

This is the table which is bundled with the XXL size of the Pro — I doubt it’s a drop-in replacement for the standard XXL, as the OP noted, it will likely take some tinkering.

Got it - I only have a standard size SO3 right now - do you think it can be tinkered down to fit? I’m comfortable tinkering.

I don’t see why not — you’d have a lot of material left over — might be better to do something more traditional such as use a Misumi HFSQN4-15250-1015

Hybrid table is now sold.