Games on the router

Take a look on Amazon and get some round neodymium magnets and put them in the 4 corners. Make sure to mark them and get them in right or your box does not like to close :wink:

1 Like

Certainly can be time consuming :sweat_smile: but I enjoy it. Almost did architecture before going into medicine. I have hundreds of .c2d files by now I’m sure. If you ever see anything you find interesting, let me know and I’ll send or post it

That’s a good idea, more unique than basic clasp

I have made checkers in the past on my lathe. I would round the checker blank and then part them off. That method is not very good because of the end grain. I have not made any on the CNC but with face grain they would be much better. I recently bought a chess piece off etsy that someone else on the forum recommended. It is a 2 sided project and just have not had time to get to it.

I am always busy making things. I just finished 21 cutting boards for our woodworking club for a finishing contest. I am working on a presentation box for my grandson for his wedding in July. Then I have a case to make to hold my father inlaw’s military memorabilia. In November I will be participating in Holiday in the Pines in Nacgodoches. It is a craft show and need to make some jewelry boxes, yoyos, and more turned pieces. You would think that is a long way off but it sneaks up on you. Plus I need to make a woodworking club plaque for our annual 2x4 contest. I made one last year and it went over big.

Just keep calm and keep machining.

3 Likes

Sounds good thank you for the offer, I am interested in your board and box if your willing. If you see files that I do I am willing to PM them to you, some of them I bought and cant redistribute as against others policies but if I can I will.

Okay cool, I’ll send them now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.