Good Dust Boot for Shapeoko 3xxl

What is a good dust boot? Looking to inclose my machine and need to put a system on it.

The popular vote says buy the Suckit, it’s hassle-free and works great.

The wiki has info on various dust shoe options (but may not have the latest available ones)

On an XXL I would probably go with that new one that has the hose attached horizontally at the rear, but for some reason I can’t find it anymore, nor remember its name. It has a flat acrylic window on the front, I’m sure someone will remember.

This thread has tons of custom dust shoe designs, in case you are inclined to make one yourself.

1 Like

There are several newish designs floating around for a rear-mounted dust shoe, but I think the one @Julien is thinking of is the one from @danielheth. He sells them on his website https://pwncnc.com/purchase?olsPage=products%2Fdust-boot. Personally, I like his design better than the front or side mounted dust boots like the Suckit, but I’d like it even better if it was in stock LOL.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.