HDZ - HD Eccentric nuts

The HDZ HD eccentric nuts should have threads right? or am I crazy?

1 Like

I am confused. I think they have threads. I’m about to go take one off lol

Yes the bottom HDZ eccentric nuts for the V wheels have threads.

The hdz has two threaded nuts at the bottom and two at the top without threads. Any you use for other v wheels will have threads.

3 Likes

Yes, the eccentric nuts should have threads — if they didn’t they’d be eccentric spacers as were used for the Shapeoko 1.

If you haven’t already, please let us know about this at support@carbide3d.com and we’ll work it out with you.

1 Like

I guess I’m just unlucky. Mine have no threads, smooth as a babies butt inside. They’re going to send me new ones.

1 Like

They might be the unthreaded eccentric nuts used in the “easy-tram” portion of the router mount. Check and see if you have the threaded ones there and can switch them out.

6 Likes

Damn, good thought, I will check in a bit. I’m gonna feel real dumb if they are there.

This was it, I’m such a dummy. Since I have the 80mm mount, I didn’t use the easy tram mount. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

:rofl:No worries! It just so happens that I had a 30 second freak out over the same exact thing a little while back…and it popped into my head when seeing your post. Glad I could help!

2 Likes

Just got my HDZ read your post… Saved me an email to support!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.