I have exhausted hours of troubleshooting trying to get my shapeoko to work right in carbidemotion with no luck. When it initializes the x access seems to go down instead of up. I have checked all the wiring and I also sent the configuration from carbide

I have exhausted hours of troubleshooting trying to get my shapeoko to work right in carbidemotion with no luck. I have exhausted hours of troubleshooting trying to get my shapeoko to work right in carbidemotion with no luck. When it initializes the x access seems to go down instead of up. I have checked all the wiring and I also sent the configuration from carbide motion to the shapeoko and still does not work. I have checked all the wiring and I also sent the configuration from carbide motion to the shapeoko and still does not work.

Saw your ticket on support and have responded there.

1 Like

I was wondering if it is customary for you company to not respond for days at a time when someone asks for help?

The ticket you e-mailed in to was assigned to a person who has the holiday off.

If you need urgent assistance, please write in using a new e-mail, rather than responding on a thread which is not in the open queue for anyone to respond.