Lets Try this again Please help

I’m running Version 575 on my Surface computer. I would connect to cutter and Initialize machine. It would go through its entire process. I would hit Jog (Would you like to measure the tool before jogging?) would come up I would hit continue. I would jog the machine to teach it my work piece. When I’ve jogged it to the work piece I would hit “Set Zero”. Set Current Position” would pop up.

I hit Done. I hit the Run Button, “Zero Not Set” pops up. I hit Set Current Location as Zero then I’m able to Load a new File. I would load the file and begin machining my piece

In vesion 618 . I would connect to cutter and Initialize machine. It would go through its entire process. I would hit Jog (Would you like to measure the tool before jogging?) would come up I would hit continue. I would jog the machine to teach it my work piece. When I’ve jogged it to the work piece I would hit “Set Zero”. Set Current Position” would pop up. I hit Done. It would go back to the main connect screen and Hit the run Button. I would load my file, hit done. Click start Job and (Bonds Check warning would come up)

Work piece location

I don’t know if it would make a difference but when you jog it in place, set zero and click the “zero all” button, then okay and see if that works.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.