Hi all, if you are in the Los Angeles area and want to make a decent chunk of cash I have a sign making opportunity for you. My client wants me to make them a sign similar to this in LA, but the shipping cost on a 12’ sign is prohibitive.
- I send all of the letters/components completely ready to go… aka all letters are made, all the wire, and hardware you will need.
- You go to a Lowes buy a 12’ long piece of PVC and some Metal Superstruts and cut the mounting holes onto the backer using your XXL.
- You will need familiarity with Fusion360
- Knowledge of how to Tile using your XXL
- The ability to solder together a wiring harness
- The ability to delivery a 12’ long sign weighing approx 65lbs
If you wish to do the install as well you can work that out with my client and get paid directly. But I cannot carry you under my insurance etc…
PM me with your interest.