Merry Christmas everyone

Have a relaxing time with family and friends and try and forget this mess for just one day

Merry Christmas Community & merry Christmas C3D!!

And most importantly merry Christmas SO3 & Nomands of the world

17 Likes

To you as well @Sherpa!
Glad to see you back around.

8 Likes

And you, hope you get some time off call / shift.

I, personally will be spending some of the day happily in my shed drilling and tapping my X beam for it’s shiny new HiWin linear rails…

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and yours! And also to all the great, incredibly helpful folks on this forum.

7 Likes

Someone has been nice in 2020 and got linear rails under the tree ? :slight_smile:

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas (and/or just time off) and let it snow white HDPE chips.

7 Likes

Thanks for the great wishes! And BACKATCHA! :smiley:

A special thanks to those that have helped me get over my brain fog at times.

@Julien BACKATCHA! means Back At You! or The Same To You! :smiley:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to you as well - and thanks to everyone for their collaboration, ideas, corrections, generosity, and patience.

6 Likes

@Sherpa, great to hear from you. So sorry for you and all your brothers and sisters in healthcare that so many of the rest of us are so ignorant and selfish, making your lives dangerous and miserable.
You are in our thoughts and prayers. And we are anxiously looking forward to the return of your most entertaining posts.

Merry Christmas to you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.