MeshCAM7 .nc file output

My apologies. No offence was meant. I believe we’re all frustrated by the situation. Hopefully everything will be resolved by the MeshCAM Pro license.

The biggest thing to remember here is that this is a discussion about the original Kickstarter — where you’re not buying a product, but funding an idea. I believe that Carbide 3D delivered on that with the Nomad, hence my defensiveness.

What KS really funds is a heated topic on KS itself. I do not think you want to open a trolling session on that :slight_smile:

As I said multiple times, I am happy about my machine. Notably just at the bottom of the post you partially quoted. That was until now and I would like it to remain so.

The topic here is that a MeshCAM license stopped delivering what the only documentation available (at the time or this discission and certainly at the time of purchase) claims it should reasonably do.

We are talking about a core functionality appearing in bold and multiple times on the CM web site.

This issue may well apply to the current web store offering which mentions MeshCAM (non-Pro) without specifying “Carbide 3D MeshCAM” nor any form of limitation.

So the topic may not be limited to the Kickstarter but at least there is still a problem with the KS offering which is my case.

I contacted support and Rob only issued a “Carbide 3D Meshcam Pro” license which I never subscribed for, locks down the post-processor in v6 and also limits output to EGC files in v7. This is intentional as per Rob’s reply.

What I am expecting is a license proper that will allow me to run MC as documented and follow the regular upgrade cycles in the future.