My Bitrunner V2 was snagged

Supper bummed. The thief casually walked up to my front door and just took the package. The thief left his phone behind so hopefully between the Ring video and the phone he left behind police will be able to track him down.

Sorry to hear that but… did you say he left his phone?

1 Like

Yep. His phone felll out of his pocket when he bent down to grab the box. What’s crazy is you can clearly see that I have a Ring camera and he did not try to hide his face when he walked up to the house. You see the video here. Ring #AlwaysHome

Wow! That’s wild that people do that.

1 Like

If it is allowed have your packages delivered to work. Porch pirates should be shot and shot again.

3 Likes

I’m sorry that happened! I really dislike thieves!

Perhaps you should ask your neighbour on the right. He was in the garden when the guy was walking up your footpath.

2 Likes

@jepho Stolen packages and ridiculous property taxes come with living in the city :). How’d you know I live on NC Ave. Do live in DC?

We watched the video. :grinning:

5 Likes

Good afternoon, just curious if law enforcement was able to track down the culprit with the phone and your video?

1 Like

Yes. But the bitrunner is long gone.

Sell the phone and use the proceeds to buy another BitRunner

4 Likes

Carbide sent me a replacement.

11 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Well, good on Carbide for sending another one! Great customer service!

4 Likes

Yes. Amazing customer service!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.