Need a little help with CC Pro

Well, I loaded the free pro version for 1 year and watched as many videos on it as possible, but still have a few questions.

1. Can I make it do a contour cut on a single pieces of burl that is uneven in height, for instance half of it is 4" tall and the other half is around 2" tall, the whole piece is around 8" x 10", I would like to strip the bark off on the high side and then go down and make a dish on the low side. Sort of like making a mountain sloping down to a lake, all in one cut though.

2. What is the base height box selection for? All the videos I don’t see anyone using this, only making the actual base height in the top box - making it the stock thickness and creating it as a separate component, then adding/subtracting components from that.

3. What are all the other (and how would they be used) features in the drop down box for adding,subtracting,multiplying etc. -is there a tutorial on those and their functions?

4. How do I create textures and get those in the program.
    Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.