Newer Shapeoko 4 Bitsetter Install

Anyone have video or installation procedures for the new rectangular Shapeoko 4 Bit Setter? I received from Carbide and it came without parts list and instructions. I think I may be missing parts?? I have a Shapeoko XXL Pro and can’t figure out how to mount it to the frame - it’s totally different than the V2.
Any help would be great, Thanks!!

The assembly instructions for the BitSetter is at:

Please note that we have sold 3 different lines of Shapeokos thus far (w/ the HDM coming soon, and the SO1 and SO2 pre-dating Carbide 3D):

• Shapeoko 3 (Standard)/XL/XXL — these are documented at: https://docs.carbide3d.com/assembly/shapeoko/ and include variants which have a standard Z-Plus Z-axis, and some folks upgrade them to have an HDZ
  • Shapeoko 4 Standard/4 XL/4 XXL — recently announced and released: Shapeoko 4 ---- this is the affordable/configurable choice and may be sold w/o a BitSetter or hybrid table
  • Shapeoko Pro/Pro XL/Pro XXL — announced at: Nomad 3 (And Something Else)

We do our best on the shop page:

to make this clear:

Shapeoko 3 BitSetter (square version) works on all Shapeoko 3 Standard, XL, XXL machines running Carbide Motion 428 or later. The Shapeoko 3 BitSetter includes an adapter board to allow you to connect both the BitSetter and the BitZero.

Shapeoko 4 BitSetter (rectangular version) works on all Shapeoko 4 Standard, XL, XXL machines running Carbide Motion 428 or later.

The Shapeoko Pro comes with a BitSetter already installed, no additional BitSetter needs to be purchased.

Anyone who has concerns about compatibility should write in to support@carbide3d.com and we will do our best to verify machine compatibility w/ them.

I have the 4 and the bitsetter is missing an adapter plug because the connection on the bitsetter and the extension cable are both female molex