Ordering my pro five today!

Thank you guys so much. I now understand what it’s for.!!!

In my experience and from what I have seen by many users, the current value combo is the Fusion 5 Windows Tablet and Rii mini keypad on Amazon. Cheap and effective.

Clear out every program and stop every process you don’t need on the tablet to make it as fast as possible. I keep Carbide Motion, Google Chrome, and Carbide Create on it and little else.

On the Rii mini keypad the PageUp/PageDown keys jog Z. The directional keys jog X and Y. Keys 1,2,3, and 4 select your jog speed. It is so simple and just plain works with the least amount of effort and drama.

1 Like

I have this same issue on my rpi4, but I thought it was because I was using an old wireless mouse to control it. If it’s happening with a wired accessory, it sounds like we have an issue with CM itself. I found the keyboard shortcuts for CM the other day, thanks to Will’s detailed Design into 3D website, but I haven’t tried them on the old mac keyboard I have on the pi.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.