Preview mode in CM

I don’t think it can not, at least I haven’t found a way to do it, but at some point in the future it might be nice to be able to zoom in on the preview in CM. I love that it is that. I’ve been able to save a lot of mistakes as a result.
Sometime, though, cutting small items it would help to be able to zoom in on them.

Just a thought.

1 Like

If you need to zoom in/out, I would recommend using Carbide Create’s toolpath preview — you can turn off viewing the stock and get much the same appearance as in CM.

I use tablets to run my Shapeokos and almost every time I start trying to manipulate the screen. Trying to pan and zoom. :smiley: I agree with this suggestion. :slight_smile:

I agree with the CC zoom and it is really great.
I also love the preview in CM.
But, if the object is small, the preview in CM, while could be very helpful, is not if you can’t zoom in to “second proof” your work.

Just my poor old opinion.

At a guess, the consideration here is whether or no a Raspberry Pi 4, which is the lowest-common-denominator for computers running Carbide Motion could manage this sort of interface reasonably well.

1 Like

Understand and certainly love what we have.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.