Program not opening

I have a Shapeoko xxl. I was using it earlier today, and now after i closed it out. it will not reopen all the way… It comes up with the log and just shows it not responding. Does anyone have any suggestion on what I need to do.

where can I got the 314 version

What will not reopen?

If the machine is not connecting. Unplug USB, restart the computer, plug USB back in and try again.

the carbide motion open and works, just not the create

Folks can get the newest/testing version at: https://carbide3d.com/carbidecreate/unstable/

Please try the basics:

• reboot
  • Create a new account as a system administrator and try installing and running the application in that new account

Deleting preferences may help:

Mac OS X:

• Go to ~/Library/Preferences (may be necessary to use the Option key on your keyboard, and click the Go menu at the top of the screen, which will make Library an option)
  • Delete com.carbide3d… .plist files and Carbide 3D folder

Windows: C:\Users<SHORTUSERNAME>\AppData\Local\Carbide 3D\Carbide Create

In Windows, right-clicking on the application icon and setting it to run maximized has solved some problems.

1 Like

Thanks William that did the trick. It is up and running again. Thanks for all the help from everyone

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.