Second Project Issues-Burs and contour issue

Hi,

Thanks in advance for the advice. I am having a few problems with the output of Nomad 3. I am sure its user error. This is my second project.

I am using Fusion 360 CAM. And then exporting to CarbideMotion.

In image 1. There is a small triangle left. I did a final contour at the same hight I was wondering why it created the that effect.
Also, in image 1, in green, there is the burring effect. I am not sure what is causing it or how to fix it.

Image 2, has some more of the burring effect. I have included the fusion file, and also the gcode.

Looking forward to resolving this issue.

ExegusLog_v3_1004.nc.nc (101.1 KB)

FusionFile

I don’t see any images currently. Burning effect is likely because the tool is moving slowly in those parts and rubbing against the material. Are you working in wood?
In your file I see adaptive and pocket running in the same area. It also looks like they are machining the same areas, are you roughing and then doing a finish pass? Looking at the geometry you should leave some stock to leave (maybe .5mm?) and then run a finish horizontal and contour tool path.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.