Shapeoko Pro ship date?

That’s awesome, thanks for the update! Mine escaped yesterday and arrives on Tuesday. Any updates on Winston’s assembly video?

I knew that sweepy on some of the recent videos looked different, mainly the larger diameter inlet for more airflow.

1 Like

Hoping to have it ready Monday or Tuesday! Pro goes together so much easier than S3, you’ll love it.

8 Likes

I hope so! Looking forward to watching it!

2 Likes

Just received shipment email.

4 Likes

Just got shipment confirmation a few minutes ago as well. Order placed the night of Oct 18th. I guess I’m finishing up the bench in the garage this weekend.

2 Likes

Any way we could see a picture of the new Sweepy? I suppose I could wait till Monday but I would rather be impatient…

Don’t have anything done right now. Should be ready on Monday.

Also, to anticipate another question- we started the mold for the 69mm version but it’ll be a couple of months before we’re ready to sell that one.

4 Likes

Winston posted about it on instagram. @nwallace

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I don’t have an instagram. I’ll just wait for Monday.

UPS is showing the packages as delayed now.

2 Likes

My delivery to Florida is delayed as well. Possibly a problem fitting the huge boxes in the truck.

7 Likes

The ‘Delayed’ status has now dropped off from the UPS webpage; it now says: ‘In Transit’

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Super jelly right now, just saying.

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting my Shapeoko Pro today.

6 Likes

Apparently this is box # 2 of 3. There is obviously some shipping delays. Here’s what’s inside.

2 Likes

How are you guys getting yours early? :frowning: Also, UPS doesn’t even deliver on Saturday.

We received an email that our packages were shipped on Friday. Later that night, I checked the tracking and it said it was delayed. This morning, I checked again and it said it was in transit and expected delivery date would be around December 10th. We had also ordered a set of precision collets which was bundled with the Shapeoko Pro order.
So with that’s said I was expecting our packages to show up next week. But wait, there’s more! Our collets arrived in the mail and about two hours ago UPS showed up with box 2 of 2.:anguished:
UPS still says my order is in transit. I have to assume it’s box 1 of 2.

2 Likes

I can’t believe UPS actually made a Saturday delivery. I know FedEx does for residential home delivery.

1 Like

If anyone is wondering when we placed our order we had to be one of the first orders placed since my wife literally kept refreshing the web page until the Pro was available for sale.
I haven’t been anticipating anything this bad since I was a child waiting for Santa Claus …lol

3 Likes