Shapeoko pro standard

I would be interested in purchasing a Shapeoko pro Standard size, any updates

I think when I asked about this last time I was asked to reach out to sales and pester them. I don’t think they’ve seen a high demand for that size yet and also with the smaller price drop going from the standard to the xl with the four, it doesn’t look like the cost savings are going to be the same level that we saw on the 3.

1 Like

Please write in to sales@carbide3d.com

2 Likes

Tell them I also want one!

2 Likes

Home depot has these great tables. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-52-in-Adjustable-Height-Work-Table-with-2-Drawers-in-Black-HOLT5202B12/311742118

1 Like

I put my XL Pro on top of the 46” version of this table, crank it up a bit (I’m 6’2”) and roll this underneath for my CNC accessories in the drawers and my dust collection, compressor and vacuum chamber beneath:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/204856169

1 Like

Any issues/concerns with the XL hanging over the edges of the 46"?

Months later after many many cuts, no issues.

Great to hear! I have the 46" husky as well. I don’t know if my wife will apprieciate me taking it over, but it is good to know I have somewhere it can live while I build another table for it. I have a very small garage and need to park the car in there in the winter sometimes.

1 Like

Just give up on that now…it will be liberating.

4 Likes

I’m slowly convincing my partner that the car now lives in the driveway.

She’s okay with the car being out there as long as I’m working on a project, but as soon as the garage is idle for 3 days, the car gets to come back in.

And now I’m always working on a project :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I should have been more clear - my wife needs to park the car in there in the winter :slight_smile:

@mingle I’m workin on it :slight_smile: Although she does plenty of projects too, when there is a big snow and she has to get up early to drive to work, it’s a lot easier not spending 15 minutes clearing off the car.

That makes sense! I’m here in the Bay Area where it’s 65ish year round and the only thing we have to deal with re: the car is the salt air :smiley:

I kinda envy the snow though… I’m sure that envy wouldn’t last past the first snow season.

1 Like