SOLD Shapeoko 3 XL in New Jersey/New York $1100

Hi guys, anyone interested in SO3 XL?

Kept upgrading my XL until got so many parts that decided to build entirely new router so the SO3 is for sale.

$1100

I’ve all the original parts that came with it. Selling with the Dewalt router (that has less than 2hrs of work time on it because I immediately upgraded to Mikita after reading more reviews) and 1/8 Elaira precision collet (never used). SO3 is partially taken apart and ready for the transport. All it needs is connecting all the motor wiring and is ready to work. I’ve a second drag chain and limit switches that are not in the picture.
I’ve installed heavy duty beaver cnc wheels on the gantry plates.

Original mdf wasteboard has never been used. Had installed aluminum extrusions that I reused on my new build. Second picture shows the holes in a metal frame used for attaching aforementioned extrusions but they’re completely invisible with the wasteboard installed and do not affect machine’s performance. 3rd pic is a broken tab of the molex connector - haven’t had any problems caused by it tho.

I’m located in Jersey City, NJ

@ItsHenry - I think there is a deal to be done here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man, this is a great deal. I don’t need another one! …at least not yet

1 Like

Nobody looking for a cheap good xl? I’ll gladly throw in a set of steel reinforced belts to the mix.

Have you tried listing it on the unofficial Facebook group?

Thank you for the advise, already did that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.