Suckit Dust Boot

Geez, I already said I read their site, didn’t need the purty picture to prove your point.

1 Like

I just upgraded to the HDZ but both the mandatory ears from Carbide 3D and the Suckit parts are out of stock so my upgrade stopped production until I can get dust collection parts. I’ve got the 3D printer running now with fingers crossed.

Ordered my Pwn dust boot on Thanksgiving day (a holiday). It got here today via the USPS (post office). Here’s an unpacking photo (I didn’t even order the Skittles candy!)

3 Likes

I finally got the time to finish installing the PwnCNC dust boot. I can’t say there was anything wrong with the assembly (perhaps better instructions, but it really is simple.) One thing I had to work on was the protective paper that was on the clear plastic window. They had pre-assembled these items, and the paper was sandwiched in place by the mounting screws; loosened the screws a little and the paper pulled out fine.

Daniel Moran with PwnCNC is a fine communicator and will solve any problems that you have during assembly and use.

One thing that is even better, this boot is MADE IN USA!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.