"Suckit - The most effective dust boot ever created" kickstarter now live

Backed! Great project and can’t wait to use it!

1 Like

Backed, I heard about it on this post, so thought I give it a bump.
Such a good buy. I made an acrylic enclosure, the thinnest 3mm sheet was $93 CDN, I used paperboard pallet corners to make a free frame. My build that cost the same, took me many hours of time to plan and make, this is better in every way. This is a perfect example of win-win, I just wish this was around earlier before I made an inferior solution.

1 Like

@KenK Totally agree! I made a couple inferior dust boot versions myself and the time and material costs involved make this a no-brainer.

I just backed the Suckit as well … http://kck.st/2dYGio2

I am impressed with Mark and Jenn Chepurny who have been very responsive to any questions. I have confidence that they will deliver a good product based on what they have done for other CNC models.

2 Likes

I just ordered the SuckIt vacuum boot too. Highly recommended – looks like a solid build . Looking forward to playing with my new Shapeoko this Christmas!

1 Like

I jumped on it early in the campaign, looks great, great responses when I had questions. Doing some wood cuts now, I could really use the boot like yesterday :wink:

1 Like

I just wanted to share that I to have become a member of the “Suckit” kickstarter campaign. I have been making a lot of MDF projects and I can hardly wait to get my Suckit installed to lower ther amount of dust generated.

1 Like

Just wanted to share that I too pledged. Can’t wait to get mine!

2 hours left, 114 backers, and $8820 pledged.
Way to go, Mark!

I am getting one to Yvon

I backed as well! Having looked at several different versions, I don’t think we can beat they’re R&D with the backing price. Awesome product Mark!

Watching the sample videos the Suckit vacuum boot sold me - I backed it too. It looks like a great dust control option - can’t wait to get it.

Received mine today in the mail woo hoo!!! Overnight from Canada to U.S… Probably can’t use it till after Christmas though :frowning:

1 Like

Me too Brad. Excited to get it onto my machine and see how clean I can keep the table.

I ordered one too but lookingbto sell it unopened. I’ll do is 3d work and it occurred that it’s only good for up to 2.5 work. Anyone willing to buy it off of me if half price about $35 unopened box?

I’ll take it off your hands.

Perfect once it actually comes in all contact you

1 Like

I got it installed and it works excellent. Waiting to take on some big jobs to really try it out.

1 Like

I got mine installed, too; though I haven’t tried it out yet… hopefully soon.

1 Like

I installed mine and it is amazing.First Picture is a .1 inch pocket in Ash, no suction.

I vaccumed up and then ran with suction.
This pic is after 11 more .1 inch pockets with suction on. literally no chips

1 Like