Sweepy - The Dustboot that sucks

6 Likes

That, my friend, is a thing of beauty! Why has no one done that already is beyond me.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my cost to make exceeds the cost of the dust boot. Definitely not cheap but fits perfectly and is very sturdy.
At 2 dollars a hour for machine time, (Many charge up to or over min wage)
The adapter takes 8 hours 44 mins to print and uses 56.7 Meters of PLA Plus @$17.97
The sleeve takes 4 hours 41 minutes to print and uses 24.34 Meters of PLA Plus. @$9.58
The cap takes 40 minutes and uses 3 meters of PLA Plus. @$1.36
Total Cost for the Deluxe 3 piece kit is $28.91 plus actual shipping cost.
Can ship next day assuming my 3D printer does not break lol. Looking for a serious machine now…

I can invoice your email with Paypal, message me.

3 Likes

The simpler design I made, takes much less time and material, I can sell it for 15 plus shipping. It is strong enough to use a clamp on.

4 Likes

Hello, I am very interested in buying one of these. I have been looking everywhere for something like this. I couldn’t find a way to direct message you on here, is there another way to contact you about purchasing?

1 Like

Hi Brian I just sent you a message. I can also be reached by text at 954-646-0737

I am also interested in buying one of these - are you still offering them for sale?

1 Like

Hi Matthew, just shoot me a PM. I can make you one asap.

I’m not sure why, but it won’t let me send you a private message

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.