Tool Library Import

Is there a file or library of all the carbide 3d bits that can be obtained and imported into other programs like vcarve or fusion 360?

At https://wiki.shapeoko.com/index.php/Commercial_Software there are links among others to:

That’s perfect … thank you!

1 Like

I know you’re asking for Carbide 3D specifically, but buying tooling, like any endorphin inducing drug, is addictive. For example I once spent a night of ill repute as a tutor just to afford an Amana ‘O’ flute Spektra.
As your tooling addiction gets worse, you’ll find yourself staring longingly at tool websites, avoiding bank statements, and eventually naming #201. As that happens there are a lot of great libraries out there to help you through the process. Personally I use Fusion and I have my own library that I copy tools into. So I recommend you bookmark this thread for later ummm use…

There are great links on the Wiki link that @WillAdams posted, Including the Winston Moy Library. For those who are too impatient to read a Wiki look in the ‘3D Cad’ section under Fusion 360.
Also worth noting is that Amana tool, has most of their tools available for Vectric Here and for Fusion Here. Harvey tool and Helical also have Fusion libraries available Here
Also you have all of Tools Today Here

Good Luck @Genie and have fun!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.